Neha Pendse Biography | Wiki | Age
Neha Pendse is a popular actress who predominantly works in the Indian Television Industry. She has also worked in the Indian Film Industry which includes the Bollywood and also the South Industry. She is a hot and bold actress. Neha was born on November 29th, 1984 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India to Vijay Pendse and Shubhangi Pendse.
Some of her interesting facts and complete biography is given below.
Interesting Facts of Neha Pendse
- Neha Pendse began her career as a child artist in the TV serial ‘Captain House’ in 1995. The serial was directed by Ekta Kapoor and produced by Balaji Telefilms.
- During the era of the 1990’s, she was one of the popular child actresses. And she has worked in some popular daily soaps like “Padosan” (1995), “Hasratein” (1996), and “Khushi” (1997).
- She participated in the Zee Marathi’s dance reality show ‘Eka Peksha Ek Apsara Aali’ in 2011.
- Neha Pendse’s sister is a good and a trained classical dancer.
- In Marathi films like ‘Sharyat’ (2011) and ‘Kurukshetra’ (2012), she did an item song.
- For the Marathi film “Premasathi Coming Suun” she has reduced 15 kg in 2014.
- Neha Pendse has done movies in many languages like Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada etc.
- She has done some popular TV commercials like “Rotomac pens”, “Carefree”, “Safee” etc.
- Pendse has also worked in some episodes of the TV reality show ‘Entertainment Ki Raat Season 1 & 2’ that was aired on Colors TV.
- In 2018, she co-hosted the Kapil Sharma‘s comedy and game show ‘Family Time With Kapil Sharma’. This show was aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
- In 2018, she is one of the highest paid celebrity contestants in “Bigg Boss 12”.
- Neha Pendse is one of the hottest actresses of Indian Television and Film Industries.
Biography of Nehha Pendse At A Glance
|Profession||Actress and TV Host or Presenter|
|Height||5.5 ft. (165 cm) (1.65 m)|
|Weight||60 Kg (132 lbs)|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hips Size||36 Inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 Inches|
|Dress Size||12 Inches|
|Date of Birth||29th November 1984|
|Age||33 (as on 2017)|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||1. Hindi TV Serial - Captain House (1995) (As a child artist)
2. Bollywood - Pyaar Koi Khel Nahin (1999)
3. Telugu - Sontham (2002)
4. Tamil - Mounam Pesiyadhe (2002)
5. Malayalam - Made In USA (2005)
|Family||Father: Vijay Pendse
Mother: Shubhangi Pendse
Brother: Not Known
Sister: One Elder Sister (Name Not Known)
|Hobbies||Shopping, Reading, Dancing|
|Language Known||English, Hindi, Marathi|
|Favourite Actress||Sridevi, Kajol|
|Favourite Actor||Akshaye Khanna, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Music Director||Jatin-Lalit|
|Favourite Destinations||Europe (Specially Switzerland)|
|Net Worth||Not Exactly Known|
|Salary||40 K per Episode|
|Affairs||Break-Up Three years back (NRI Working in US)|
Neha Pendse began her career as a child artist in the TV serial ‘Captain House’ in 1995. The serial was directed by Ekta Kapoor and produced by Balaji Telefilms. She was also appeared on some popular TV serials like “Padosan” (1995), “Hasratein” (1996), and “Khushi” (1997).
In 1999, she has debuted in the Bollywood film Pyaar Koi Khel Nahin where she has played as a child actor. After that, she has done many Bollywood films like Daag: The Fire, Deewane, Devdas, Dreams, Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji, Mr Bhatti On Chutti and many more.
In 2002, she has debuted in the Telugu Film Industry with the film Sontham where she has played the character of Sowmya. Also in 2002, Neha has debuted in the Tamil Film Industry with the film Mounam Pesiyadhe where she has played the character of Mahalakshmi.
In 2005, Pendse has debuted in the Malayalam Film Industry with the film “Made In USA” where she has played the character of Rachel and also she has debuted in the Kannada Film Industry with the film Inspector Jhansi where she has played the character of Chitra.
In 2009, Neha Pendse has debuted in the Marathi Film Industry with the film Agnidivya where she has played the character of Nandini.
You May Also Like –
Popular TV Serials
Neha Pendse has done some popular Hindi daily soaps like Meethi Meethi Baatein in 1998-99 and Dushman (Tv series GOLDEN HOURS) in 2000-01. Her most popular Hindi TV serial was “May I Come In Madam?” in 2016-17, where she has played as Sanjana. This serial was aired on Life Ok and got much popularity.
Her popular Marathi serials were Pimpal Paan in 1998 and Bhagyalakshmi in 2011. Both of the serials were aired on Zee Marathi. The daily soap Bhagyalakshmi was a great success and this led her career a boost up and got much fame.
In 2017, she has appeared on the show Comedy Dangal as herself which was aired on &TV.
In 2018, Neha co-hosted the Kapil Sharma‘s comedy and game show ‘Family Time With Kapil Sharma’ which was aired on Sony Entertainment Television. Also, she has worked in some episodes of the TV reality show ‘Entertainment Ki Raat Season 1 & 2’ that was aired on Colors TV.
Now she is participating in the popular TV show “Bigg Boss season 12” as a celebrity contestant. She is one of the highest paid celebrity contestants.
Check Out Neha’s Biography Video –
Neha Pendse Instagram, Facebook and Twitter Handles
You can follow her on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/nehhapendse/. On Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/OfficialNehhaPendse/ and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/nehhapendse/. Here are some of her pics from her Instagram account –
View this post on Instagram