Radhika Apte Bio, Wiki, Height, Age, Weight, Affairs –
Radhika Apte bio is very interesting and amazing to read. Radhika is a bold, hot, glamorous and pretty lady whose profession is acting. Radhika Apte is an Indian Film and Stage Actress. She began her career in acting in 2005 with the film, ‘Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi’. This was her debut film in any language. After 4 years she has appeared in a Bengali social drama named ‘Antaheen’. She loves her profession so much which we have seen in her films. Radhika Apte has appeared in many films including various languages such as Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Telegu, Tamil, English etc. So keep reading her biography to know more about her.
Radhika Apte Bio, Wiki, Height, Age, Weight, Affairs At A Glance
Radhika Apte Achievements-
- She started doing Marathi Theatre at the age of 18.
- She was nominated for Screen Award for Best Female Debut for Rakht Charitra I
- She was nominated for Vijay Award for Best Supporting Actress for Tamil film Dhoni.
- She was also nominated for SIIMA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for the Tamil film Dhoni.
- She was nominated for Stardust Award for Best Supporting Actress and Producers Guild Film Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for Badlapur.
- She was nominated for Stardust Award for Performer of the Year (Editor’s Choice) for Manjhi.
- She was the winner of FOI Online Awards – Special Mention (Actress) for Parched and Phobia.
Radhika Apte Age, Date of Birth, Parents, Height, Weight, etc –
- Name – Radhika Apte.
- Profession – Actress.
- Date of Birth – 7th September 1985, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Age – 33 (as on 2018).
- Father – Dr Charudutt Apte.
- Mother – N/A.
- Height – 5 ft 3 inch (1.60 m)(160 cm).
- Weight – 57 kg / 126 lbs.
- School – Local School, Pune.
- College – Fergusson College, Pune
- Educational Qualifications – Graduated in Economics and Mathematics and Diploma in Dance Studies.
- Bra Size – 34 B.
- Waist Size – 28 Inches.
- Hip Size – 34 Inches.
- Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign – Virgo.
- Nationality – Indian.
- Religion – Hinduism.
- Eye Color – Dark Brown.
- Hair Color – Black.
- Hobbies – Dancing, Theatre Plays.
- Affairs / Boyfriends – Tusshar Kapoor and Benedict Taylor.
- Spouse/Husband – Benedict Taylor
- Son/Daughter – N/A.
- Favorite Actor – Shah Rukh Khan.
- Favorite Actress – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
- Favorite Food – Chicken Biryani, Caramel Custard.
- Favorite Restaurants – Blue Nil, Cafe Goodluck, Vaishali, Kayani Bakery, in Pune.
- Salary – 1 Crore per Film.
To know about Radhika Apte for more details, please read the whole article —
Radhika Apte Date of Birth and Parents –
Radhika Apte was born on 7th September 1985 in Pune, Maharashtra, India. She is the daughter of Pune’s leading Neurosurgeon and Chairman of Sahyadri Hospital, Dr Charudutt Apte. She was born to a Marathi family. Her parents celebrate her birthday with blessings and lots of love as she is a special daughter to them. It is clear that Radhika’s family has no filmy background, despite that she enters this glamorous world and leads her journey. It is because of her hard work, acting skills and gorgeous personality.
Radhika Apte Career and Education –
Radhika Apte parents are from good education background as her father is a Doctor, so, Radhika had also made a good education background. She made her schooling from a local school and after, she has done her graduation in Economics and Mathematics from Fergusson College, Pune. Rather than studies, she was also interested in dance and music so Radhika gets trained under Kathak exponent Rohini Bhate for eight years. Also after doing 4 films she moved to London and studied contemporary dance at London’s Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance for a year.
Radhika Apte Career: As mentioned above Radhika Apte began her career with the film ‘Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi’ by Mahesh Manjrekar. She has done this film as a fun while reading in the college. After four years Radhika has appeared on a Bengali movie named Antaheen. On-screen character Rahul Bose, who had seen her perform in Anahita Oberoi’s play Bombay Black, suggested her name to executive Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury who cast her in Antaheen alongside Aparna Sen, Sharmila Tagore and Rahul Bose. She assumed the part of Brinda Roy Menon, a TV columnist, in Antaheen.
Apart from that she has acted in many Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Bengali films like Gho Mala Asla Hava, Rakht Charitra I, Rakht Charitra II, Shor in the City, Doni, Pendulum, Postcard, Legend, Lai Bhaari, Badlapur, Hunterr, Manjhi, Parched, Kabali etc. Among the films, Radhika’s hit movies are Kabali, Badlapur, Hunterr, Shor in the City etc where she has shown her tremendous acting skills. Radhika Apte Parched was not released on the screens as the CBFC has not given permission to release the film as the film consists adult scenes.
Radhika Apte has not only acted on the movies but also she has acted on many Theatres, Short Films, and Web Series. She just wants to involve herself in acting because she loves her profession very much. Whether it is a movie, theatre, short film, or web series she loves to do it.
She has several upcoming films in Hindi, English and Tamil where some of them are almost done and some of them are in filming. The films are Pad Man, Baazaar, Bhavesh Joshi, Ghoul, Bombairiya, The Ashram, Ula, Shoot the Piano Player, The Field etc all these will be released on 2018-19.
Radhika Apte Affairs –
Almost every celebrity comes to the news of having affairs, as this is not a new thing. But nobody can actually know about the real story behind that. So this actress Radhika Apte has also come to the news of having affairs. Radhika Apte affairs were with two people, one is Tusshar Kapoor who is an actor of Bollywood industry. But this affair was a bit like a rumour.
The other person was Benedict Taylor who is a British musician and this affair is real as both of them get married in September 2012. Radhika met Benedict back in 2011 in London when she was in her year-long sabbatical and had gone to learn contemporary dance. Director Sarang Sathaye, a friend of Radhika, informed in October 2012 that both Radhika and Benedict had been living together for a long time and that a registered marriage took place a month before the official ceremony was said to be held in March 2013.
You May Also Like –
Radhika Apte Instagram –
You can follow her at https://www.instagram.com/radhikaapte_/ or @radhikaapte_. Her account is private you have to request to follow her.