Sobhita Dhulipala Wiki | Bio –
Sobhita Dhulipala is a gorgeous lady, a supermodel and a beauty pageant who have won the Femina Miss India Earth, 2013. She has also represented her country, India, at Miss Earth, 2013 at the Philippines, where she was awarded Miss Photogenic, Miss Beauty for a cause, Miss Talent and Miss Beautiful face. It has no doubt that she is surely amongst the hottest models of India. In rather to that she is a very humble and down to earth person. There is so much to learn from this young talent and you will get to know everything about her when you read this biography of Sobhita Dhulipala.
Sobhita Dhulipala Date of Birth and Parents –
Sobhita Dhulipala, daughter of Mr Venugopal Rao and Mrs Santha Kamakshi was born on May 31st, 1992, in Tenali, Andhra Pradesh, India. After the age of three, she along with their parents move to Visakhapatnam. Sobhita made her parents as well the nation proud by her achievements. Sobhita Dhulipala parents always supported her in every step of her life and she is also lucky to have such supportive parents. She usually celebrates her birthday with her closest family and friends in a small affair.
Sobhita Dhulipala Education and Career –
After they moved from Tenali to Visakhapatnam at the age of three, Sobhita did her schooling at Little Angels and spent most her childhood there. After matriculation, she has pursued Commerce at Visakha Valley School in Visakhapatnam. Upon completion of her High School, she along with her family moved to Mumbai, where she attended a commerce degree in HR College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai.
Sobhita Dhulipala’s career is very glamorous and lucrative and she is enjoying her profession. Sobhita’s biggest achievement of her career is undoubtedly being the Miss India Earth Title in the year 2013. She has won other titles like Miss Photogenic, Miss Beauty for a cause, Miss Talent and Miss Beautiful face, when she represented India at Miss Earth, 2013 at the Philippines. Sobhita Dhulipala was also a winner of the Ponds Femina Miss India Bangalore in the year 2013 and in the same year, she was also among the top 5 finalists for Miss India 2013. Sobhita Dhulipala’s career went much higher after she was seen in the Kingfisher swimsuit calendar in 2014. She has achieved all these titles and honours before the age of 20, which is outstanding.
Sobhita has acted in few Bollywood and south films. Her Bollywood debut film was Raman Raghav 2.0 by Anurag Kashyap in 2016. She also signed a three-film deal with Kashyap’s production company Phantom Films in July 2016 and also nominated for the best supporting performance by Critics at the Cannes Film Festival, 2016. She has done the movie Chef opposite Saif Ali Khan in 2017 and also will be appeared in the movie Kaalakandi starring Saif Ali Khan. Apart from that Sobhita has also signed some Telegu and Malayalam films.
Sobhita Dhulipala Bio at a Glance –
Sobhita Dhulipala Achievements-
- She has won the Femina Miss India Earth, 2013.
- She has won the Femina Miss India Bangalore, 2013.
- She is also a trained classical dancer in Bharatanatyam and Kuchipudi.
- She has featured on the hugely popular Kingfisher Calendar, 2014.
- She has announced the brand ambassador of Kalanjali, a South Indian textile giant for the years 2014-2016.
- She has appeared in Bollywood and South Based Films.
Sobhita Dhulipala Age, Date of Birth, Parents, Height, Weight, etc –
- Date of Birth – May 31, 1992, Tenali, Andhra Pradesh.
- Age – 25 (as on 2017).
- Father – Venugopal Rao.
- Mother – Santha Kamakshi.
- Height – 5 ft 9 inch (1.75 m).
- Weight – 52 kg / 115 lbs.
- Bra Size – 32 B.
- Waist Size – 25 Inches.
- Hip Size – 33 Inches.
- Sun Sign / Zodiac Sign – Taurus.
- Eye Color – Hazel.
- Hair Color – Black.
- Hobbies – Dancing, Yoga and Swimming.
- Affairs / Boyfriends – Not Known.
- Favourite Actor – Mahesh Babu and Hrithik Roshan.
- Favourite Actress – Aishwarya Rai and Priyanka Chopra.
- Favourite Movies – Atlas, Titanic, Umrao Jaan, Guzaarish, Fashion, Harry Potter movies and Jodha Akbar as well.
- School – Little Angels School and Visakha Valley School, Visakhapatnam, India.
- College – HR College of Commerce and Economics, University of Mumbai.
You May Also Like –
Sobhita Dhulipala Instagram –
Her Instagram account is https://www.instagram.com/sobhitad or @sobhitad. If you want you can follow her to know about her in more details. Here are some pics from her Instagram account.